How to set a custom sound as ringtone on android phone
If you have an android phone you can customize everything. So I prefer an android phone than any other operating system. You can set the ringtone very easily on android as follows:
1. Set a custom ringtone by Ringtone maker.
- First, Open your Chrome browser and go to https://freeringtonesmobile.net to download free ringtones for mobile with Mp3 format. It’s store at sdcard/Download folder.
- I would like to introduce you some types of ringtones like:
- Download Ringtone Maker android app click here
Ringtone maker on google play store
3. Click Open to open Ringtone maker -> click search
Search name of ringtone which you downloaded by chrome.
Next, tap on Three dots
or long click -> set as default ringtone.
Watch video to detail:
2. How to add your own ringtones by setting
- Open setting -> sound -> Ringtone
- Tap to Add (plus icon) -> a new activity open -> choose your mp3 file from sdcard/download -> Done